1. No Need-- There is ALWAYS a need... People NEED to live somewhere, Right?
2. No Money- Money is a problem for a lot of people when ready to buy a new home. Whether it is finances or financing, it can be an obstacle that make people decide not to buy. People can remove this obstacle in most cases by knowing what to do. Speak to a finance professional who can guide you in the direction that will help you obtain your ultimate goal of home ownership. I can help you find that professional, just ask.
3. No Hurry- This one is tricky! Buying a new home is a big decision, so people tend to want to take their time. This can make the process easier or in some cases more stressful. A few things to remember about taking a lot of TIME . A) you may miss out on the right house B) mortgage rates may increase C) thinking you have time may ultimately lead to a hasty decision. I am not saying to hurry, but be smart with your time and make time work to your advantage.
4. No Desire- This is a Myth. . plain and simple!!! I don't think there is a person alive that does not DESIRE at some point and time; a newer house, a bigger house, a smaller house, a bigger yard , smaller yard, lake front ect. You get the picture. What is your desire? I can help you find it anywhere in the Midlands. Whether you want Columbia,SC, Irmo, SC , Ballentine,SC Chapin,SC Lexington,SC or your ultimate dream to live on Lake Murray call me. My Desire is to help you find your dream home.
5. No Trust- Trust is an important part of any business, especially Real Estate. You can trust me. I will work hard to help you have the best experience possible!
Author:Sydney Rhame Phone: 803-917-7008 Dated: September 10th 2015 Views: 914 About Sydney: ...
Chapin, SC is known as "The Capital of Lake Murray" and with good reason. The residents of Chapin enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with the convenience of the city. Columbia, SC is just a quick 20 minute drive and shopping is even closer.You are embarking on an exciting journey, be sure that you find agents that will take time and share your enthusiasm during this process.
EXIT Midlands Realty is a full service real estate firm dedicated to assisting our clients with the purchase and sale of real estate in the Greater Columbia Area. We were founded in 2005 and quickly grew into one of the most innovative and knowledgeable firms in and around Columbia. Our staff is made up of full time professional agents that are dedicated to the profession of listing and selling real estate.
Call one of our experienced agents to assist you with your real estate needs. It would be an honor to work with you.
""I was referred to Steve in the late part of 2015 from a co-worker that bought a house and at the time I was mentally ready to buy but my credit scores/budget was not. I called Steve back in 2015 to get information which he gave me some financial companies to try but at that time I could not get the financial approval. I told Steve at that time that I needed to work on my credit scores and I will call him back. Again this was 2015…. Thinking that I would never hear from him again since I was not prepared, Steve continued to call me every few months to check on the status of my situation and he continued to give me feedback, general information and tips along the way. Not only was I a single parent with a poor credit score, but I had faced some other challenges such as 2 surgeries in 2016 and a job layoff. Thankfully, through all of this, I continued to payoff credit cards and work on my credit score and finally in July of 2017, I got the approval I needed to purchase my very first home. And of course, the first person I called was Steve! Let’s face it, relationships don’t even last as long as the relationship Steve and I established in finding my 1st home. The customer service and communication that Steve provided is rare in this day and age. Thankfully I closed on my very first house 2 weeks ago and I am overjoyed with excitement that I am able to provide a home for my child. Steve was with me every step of a way and is a testimony for others out there looking to acquire home ownership or for the ones that feel it will never happen. I would recommend Steve Slavich with the Exit Realty team any day and will continue to place my trust in him for any future real estate endeavors that I may embark upon. Thanks Steve!""