As a buyers there are several steps to remember when in the process of buying a home.
1. Buyers should obtain a pre-qualification from a lender. Although, this may seem a little backwards but the concept is to know how much you can afford before going to view properties that you may not qualify to buy.
2. With the help of a Real Estate Agent, buyer submits an offer to purchase the property of choice to the seller's real estate agent. That agent will informed the seller of the offer.
3. Once contract has been accepted/ Home is placed in escrow.
4. Loan application is submitted to lender.
5. Lender orders title & property appraisal.
6. Loan materials are reviewed and processed by loan processor.
7. Loan submitted to underwriting for approval.
8. Closing agent, signing, transfer of final materials.
9. Loan documents are signed.
10. The loan is funded and recorded.
11. Buyers get the keys to their new home. "Congratulations you are NOW A HOMEOWNER!"
Chapin, SC is known as "The Capital of Lake Murray" and with good reason. The residents of Chapin enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with the convenience of the city. Columbia, SC is just a quick 20 minute drive and shopping is even closer.You are embarking on an exciting journey, be sure that you find agents that will take time and share your enthusiasm during this process.
EXIT Midlands Realty is a full service real estate firm dedicated to assisting our clients with the purchase and sale of real estate in the Greater Columbia Area. We were founded in 2005 and quickly grew into one of the most innovative and knowledgeable firms in and around Columbia. Our staff is made up of full time professional agents that are dedicated to the profession of listing and selling real estate.
Call one of our experienced agents to assist you with your real estate needs. It would be an honor to work with you.
Lake Murray Waterfront Home For Sale $649,000 133 MIDDLETON PLACE
"Working with Vicki was an absolute joy. She is very straight forward but positive in her suggestions. I was astounded when we sold my house in just 4 days. Obviously, her hard work paid off. I believe that anyone would have a great sales or purchase experience with Vicki. I cannot recommend her highly enough. "