1. No Need-- There is ALWAYS a need... People NEED to live somewhere, Right?
2. No Money- Money is a problem for a lot of people when ready to buy a new home. Whether it is finances or financing, it can be an obstacle that make people decide not to buy. People can remove this obstacle in most cases by knowing what to do. Speak to a finance professional who can guide you in the direction that will help you obtain your ultimate goal of home ownership. I can help you find that professional, just ask.
3. No Hurry- This one is tricky! Buying a new home is a big decision, so people tend to want to take their time. This can make the process easier or in some cases more stressful. A few things to remember about taking a lot of TIME . A) you may miss out on the right house B) mortgage rates may increase C) thinking you have time may ultimately lead to a hasty decision. I am not saying to hurry, but be smart with your time and make time work to your advantage.
4. No Desire- This is a Myth. . plain and simple!!! I don't think there is a person alive that does not DESIRE at some point and time; a newer house, a bigger house, a smaller house, a bigger yard , smaller yard, lake front ect. You get the picture. What is your desire? I can help you find it anywhere in the Midlands. Whether you want Columbia,SC, Irmo, SC , Ballentine,SC Chapin,SC Lexington,SC or your ultimate dream to live on Lake Murray call me. My Desire is to help you find your dream home.
5. No Trust- Trust is an important part of any business, especially Real Estate. You can trust me. I will work hard to help you have the best experience possible!
Author:Jorja Hicks-Sanders Phone: 803-465-6239 Dated: September 11th 2015 Views: 2,153 About Jorja: I was raised in Dearborn, Michigan and spent most of my adult life in Upstate, New York. I did my un...
Chapin, SC is known as "The Capital of Lake Murray" and with good reason. The residents of Chapin enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with the convenience of the city. Columbia, SC is just a quick 20 minute drive and shopping is even closer.You are embarking on an exciting journey, be sure that you find agents that will take time and share your enthusiasm during this process.
EXIT Midlands Realty is a full service real estate firm dedicated to assisting our clients with the purchase and sale of real estate in the Greater Columbia Area. We were founded in 2005 and quickly grew into one of the most innovative and knowledgeable firms in and around Columbia. Our staff is made up of full time professional agents that are dedicated to the profession of listing and selling real estate.
Call one of our experienced agents to assist you with your real estate needs. It would be an honor to work with you.
120 Pacific Avenue$192,400 Single Family 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1
""Robin provided an excellent experience from start to finish. She always answered the phone promptly and if she didn't know the answer she got back quickly with the information. Just can't say enough about her professionalism and knowledge of both buying and selling. I know that's her job but so many people today rely on others to do their work but Robin was hands on and got it done. She did a fantastic job of negotiating both buying and selling. I could go on but I think anyone can tell that we were well pleased with Robin and would not hesitate to recommend her.""